An anchored flight for private or public parties/events
Organizing a party or event and want to make it even more memorable? Why not consider an anchored balloon flight?
- An anchored flight consists of a series of brief ascents in the balloon, which is anchored to the ground by three ropes.
- It is a great opportunity to get to know and enjoy your first experience of a balloon flight. Our staff will be on hand to explain how everything works and to accompany guests, big and small, on this fun adventure.
- The total duration of the anchored flight is from one to three hours, plus two hours of pre-flight preparation and post-flight deflation and packing away, which you and your guests are welcome to watch or help with.
- The maximum height we can reach is 30 meters. If the space is not sufficient, this maximum height may be reduced (unfavourable weather conditions can also cause us to reduce this height).
- For safety reasons, the anchored flight cannot take place if the weather conditions on the day are not suitable.
The anchored flight can take place in a grassy field or in a town square of sufficient size – 50 x 50 meters and free of obstacles.
Contact us and we can work out the details together!